1. Ultra thin design the width of the body is only 145mm.
2. Modern industrial style design, exquisite manufacturing technology and elegant surface. It
is cater to modern decoration style.
3. Using the cross flow fan, optimization of pipeline design. Strong wind and quiet running.
4. Auto swing.The air louver can swing by operate the remote controller.
5. Remote controller is standard to convenient the using.
6. Cold wind protection system. It can stop the cold wind blow out when the water temperature in the pipe is too cold.
7. Left/right water pipe can be customized. Easy for installing work and reduce the dependence on inventory.
8. The side metalplate can be remove before installation which make pipe connection easier.
9. The filter of this product is easy to change.
10. Two-way valve and three-way valve is optional to built-in which can decrease the cost of installation.
11. installed by floor standing with leg .or hanged on the wall without leg.
12. 485communication,linkage dry contact for chiller is standard for easy controlling.
13. fan speed can be adjust by dip switch onside PCB.the air volume
can be changed accordingly.
14. DC motor is optional to have higher efficiency.
With the Research center, product design department, and product engineering team, we have technical talents with over 20+ years in heat pumps, the development is managed by PLM(Production Life cycle Management system) with the design procedure.
Integrated Supply Chain
As a leader and one of the largest professional heat pump manufacturers in China, TONGYI heat pumps have an integrated supply chain system, for example, sheet metal parts, and heat exchangers including evaporators and condensers all made in house or by our partners that we have a stake. It helps us better control the quality, optimize the performance easily and ensure on-time delivery. A lot of quality supplies have established strategic cooperative partnerships with TONGYI and given us priority when purchasing most of the key materials & parts.
Quality is taken into account since product design through the whole product life-cycle. With professional design procedure, simulation, and over 30 type tests, from incoming parts inspection to out-going heat pump inspection during production.
With the Research center, product design department, and product engineering team, we have technical talents with over 20+ years in heat pumps, the development is managed by PLM(Production Lifecycle Management system) with the design procedure.